Thursday, August 28, 2008

Study agenda Thursday 8/28 five-hour timeblock

  • Ongoing indicator research
    • review observations from all indicators now that I've slept on them (revisions / additions)
    • select indicators that will work well together for the study (simultaneous on chart)

    Indicators have been revised/updated on the Indicator research page

  • Consider whether or not I want to (or can feasibly) include higher/lower timeframes during the study
    I now believe this is possible to some extent. The biggest challenge I think will be tracking the correct bar between timeframes during historical forward testing. However, both MT and FT allow you to place vertical bars on the chart, and this can be carried through all timeframes. I will need to think more on this to determine which timeframes I would want to cross-reference, and which indicators specifically I would look at.

  • Mindmap a visualization of how the survey study will commence -- see what questions I may have
    The survey testing procedure mindmap is here

  • Begin formal assembly of the survey
    The survey is a work-in-progress and the current revision is here

  • Begin initial work on a new Mind Movie to specifically target this strategy development (move to next weeks agenda)
  • Play with new MT games Suzanne found here and here
  • Watch Wall Street Warriors season 2 episode 1